Monthly Budget and Expense Record
Tags: Money Spreadsheets Templates
Copy and paste transactions from your bank. Use a drop-down to categorize each expense. Know how much is left in each category, similar to the "envelope" method of budgeting.
Copy and paste transactions into the Expenses tab. Then using a drop-down, assign a category to every expense. The Budget tab will automatically update the categories. You can edit or add expense categories as needed. There is even an option for Priority Payments, such as percentage-based payments.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
- 2.11 fixed some bugs related to the formatting on the "record expenses" tab, better default content 6.2 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 2.0 Makes the percentage calculator easier to use. 6.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 1.9 This version allows for both negative and positive values in the expense column for refunds. 6.2 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 1.7 Simplifies the "priority payments". 6.1 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 1.5 Adds conditional highlighting of the expense column. 6.1 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 1.0 First Release of MonthlyBudget-ExpenseRecord 6.0 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download