Tags: Calc Macro Spreadsheets
last edited: 2023-01-24
DynTablesUpdater is a tool for batch updating of dynamic tables (aka data pilots) that can be found in a Calc spreadsheet.
DynTablesUpdater comes as a three-button toolbar for Calc. They provide the following functionalities:
- Display an About dialogue.
- Update all dynamic tables found in the active spreadsheet.
- Or reset all dynamic tables filters.
DynTablesUpdater is also available in the Tools > Add-ons menu.
Other functionnalities :
- A log file is generated, that is saved beside the processed file (same name, .log extension).
- A progress bar in the status bar shows the process advance.
- The tool automatically uses the UI interface language: French or English (fallback language). Internationalization uses .po files. Thus, the extension UI can be easily translated into any unsupported language.
- One of the modules (_autoDTupdate) provides the same functionality (update all dynamic tables found in the active spreadsheet) without having to use the extension, by linking a document event to its DynTablesUpdate() sub. Note that, as of current version, there's no UI feedback.
DynTablesUpdater was sponsored by la ville de Grenoble (Isère - France).
The extension icon is from icon-park, available here: https://www.iconfinder.com/icon-park.
The toolbar icons are by Uniconlabs, available at: https://www.flaticon.com/authors/uniconlabs.
These icons are freely available.
Post your review
You cannot post reviews until you have logged in. Se connecter.
Il n'y a pas encore de commentaire.
RSS feed for reviews on this page | RSS feed for all reviews