Copy only visible cells
Tags: Calc Extension
This extension provides an alternative to the 'Select Visible Cells' command in Microsoft Excel. It´s useful to use with subtotals or ranges with hidden columns or rows.
To use Copy only visible cells, do the following steps:
1. install the extension;
2. restart LibreOffice;
3. open your sheet with hidden rows or columns;
4. select a range;
5. insted the simple copy button, click on Copy only visible cells button (or Edit -> Copy only visible cells menu);
6. paste in your target document, for example, another sheet or a RTF text table.
The hidden rows or columns won´t paste.
Note: it´s not possible paste especial with 'DDE Link' option in Writer.
Available on 16 languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English (default language), Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish. Special thanks: Andrew Pitonyak, Stephan Wunderlich, Ryan Nelson, Sheila Tozatti, Paolo Mantovani, Christian Junker and Comune di Bologna.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
- 2.0 The code was completely refactored for LibreOffice 5.2.x. 5.2 Linux, Windows, macOS LGPL Download
- 1.2 Added 5.0 and 5.1 compatibility. Important: this version is not 5.2 compatible. 5.0 Linux, Windows, macOS LGPL Download
- 1.1 Big ranges copy bug fixed. 4.1 LGPL Download
- 1.0.5 New Catalan and Dutch translations. 3.3 LGPL Download