Tags: Calc Macro Spreadsheets
last edited: 2023-01-24
DynTablesUpdater is a tool for batch updating of dynamic tables (aka data pilots) that can be found in a Calc spreadsheet.
DynTablesUpdater comes as a three-button toolbar for Calc. They provide the following functionalities:
- Display an About dialogue.
- Update all dynamic tables found in the active spreadsheet.
- Or reset all dynamic tables filters.
DynTablesUpdater is also available in the Tools > Add-ons menu.
Other functionnalities :
- A log file is generated, that is saved beside the processed file (same name, .log extension).
- A progress bar in the status bar shows the process advance.
- The tool automatically uses the UI interface language: French or English (fallback language). Internationalization uses .po files. Thus, the extension UI can be easily translated into any unsupported language.
- One of the modules (_autoDTupdate) provides the same functionality (update all dynamic tables found in the active spreadsheet) without having to use the extension, by linking a document event to its DynTablesUpdate() sub. Note that, as of current version, there's no UI feedback.
DynTablesUpdater was sponsored by la ville de Grenoble (Isère - France).
The extension icon is from icon-park, available here: https://www.iconfinder.com/icon-park.
The toolbar icons are by Uniconlabs, available at: https://www.flaticon.com/authors/uniconlabs.
These icons are freely available.
Post your review
You cannot post reviews until you have logged in. Login Here.
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for reviews on this page | RSS feed for all reviews