9 projects matching your criteria.
Sep 07, 2015 in Gallery Contents
This extension adds 4 themes to your gallery with more than 400 cliparts dealing with security at work. Better than bitmap, cliparts are vector graphics in ODF format: there is no lost of clarity when magnifying. In Draw, you may modify them or retrieve some parts to build your own signs: right click on clipart > Enter group. Then change color, add or remove elements...
Dec 23, 2014 in Gallery Contents, Draw Extension
This extension adds a theme to your gallery named "Puzzle 3-4-6-o" with 4 puzzle shapes (triangle, square, hexagon, circle) and equilateral triangle and hexagon with round corners.
Apr 28, 2017 in Gallery Contents
This Gallery contains all the graphics of Creative Commons as downloaded from Creative Commons graphics page in february 2010
Nov 26, 2011 in Gallery Contents
A collection of drawings of laboratory utensils
Dec 17, 2011 in Gallery Contents
This extension provides elements to draw event-driven process chains.
Nov 17, 2011 in Gallery Contents
Galeria de bandeiras e brasões do Brasil, dos estados brasileiros e do Distrito Federal (gallery of flags of brazilian states).
Dec 17, 2012 in Gallery Contents
Adds a "Gallery" with 1600 maps, diagrams, graphs, for geography and history classified by 96 themes (bitmap and vector graphic format). All countries, all states, all regions and all historical periods.
Jul 30, 2014 in Gallery Contents
This extension provides galleries of network equipment shapes for LibreOffice, designed in a similar style to those offered by Microsoft Visio®.
Dec 14, 2015 in Gallery Contents
A set of gallery themes to draw diagrams like circuit diagram.
Most recent Extensions
Browse Extensions by Category
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- In LibreOffice, select Tools --> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens. Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system. The extension's files have the file extension 'OXT'.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you'll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users. If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user. If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users. In general, choose Only for me, that doesn't require administration rights on the operating system.
Extensions add new features to your LibreOffice or make the use of already existing ones easier.