No results were found.
0 projects matching your criteria.
Most recent Extensions
Browse Extensions by Category
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- In LibreOffice, select Tools --> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens. Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system. The extension's files have the file extension 'OXT'.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you'll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users. If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user. If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users. In general, choose Only for me, that doesn't require administration rights on the operating system.
Extensions add new features to your LibreOffice or make the use of already existing ones easier.