76 projects matching your criteria.
Jan 03, 2017 in Calc Extension
This extension provides an alternative to the 'Select Visible Cells' command in Microsoft Excel. It´s useful to use with subtotals or ranges with hidden columns or rows.
Dec 12, 2011 in Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension
Save a document simultaneously into OpenDocument and/or MS-Office and/or PDF formats.
Sep 14, 2011 in Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension
Export, Update and Import your documents to and from Google Docs, Zoho and WebDAV servers.
Apr 25, 2013 in Calc Extension
View calendar and easily insert dates in selected cells.
Aug 24, 2011 in Calc Extension
This extension creates two menu items in Calc to insert current date or current time in the selected cell as a fixed value.
Apr 25, 2013 in Calc Extension
CorelPolyGUI plots extra trend lines such as linear and polynomial with forced intercept option, or moving average.
Nov 13, 2012 in Calc Extension
Extract (X,Y) data from a scanned graph.
Aug 13, 2016 in Calc Extension
ConvertTextToNumber replaces numbers and dates, formatted as text, with real numbers. Choices can be made about marking of cells, including cells with non- default decimal separators, conversion of dates, and more. As a result of the conversion, the text cells will become real numbers, and then will be counted in formulas Calc.
Apr 26, 2013 in Calc Extension
Search in Calc, display all results in a floating window and navigate to them.
Mar 18, 2012 in Language Tools, Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension, Draw Extension
Read Text Extension uses an external program or a web service to read text. Read the selection with Calc, Draw, Impress, Web Writer and Writer. Read the contents of the clipboard. Use speech synthesis to help to edit documents. Compare computer documents with printed documents. Learn a new language. Learn how to pronounce words correctly. Easily transfer text to your mobile device using QR Codes.
Most recent Extensions
Browse Extensions by Category
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- In LibreOffice, select Tools --> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens. Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system. The extension's files have the file extension 'OXT'.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you'll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users. If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user. If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users. In general, choose Only for me, that doesn't require administration rights on the operating system.
Extensions add new features to your LibreOffice or make the use of already existing ones easier.