iMath - 2.1.4
This Release Brings A Multitude Of Small Features And Bug Fixes
The GUI was improved, and new keywords were introduced: Table cells and Calc cells can now be referenced in an iFormula, Matrix handling was improved, ...
- Add option to suppress units when printing formulas
- Added option to control evaluation of nth roots for negative bases to real values or principal branch values.
- Integrated realroots option, inhibit underflow option and suppress units option into the dialogs and the documentation.
- Allow multiple letters and digits in subscripts without curly braces
- Enable implicit multiplications before and after formula labels
- Enable unicode parsing of chart names, labels, etc.
- Add function det() to calculate the determinant of a matrix
- Add keyword TEXTFIELD to set variables from text fields
- Fix bug that prevented a symbol from being changed to a vector or matrix after the first calculation run
- Add keywords TABLECELL and SETTABLECELL to get and set the value of a cell in a writer table
- Add keywords CALCCELL and SETCALCCELLS to get and set the value of a calc document cell range
- Master documents: If the master document is already loaded, don't reload it
- Complete rework of matrix handling
- Put the debug output file into the user's temporary directory on Windows
- Fixed bugs in connection with the factorial function
- Fixed bug that did not recognize iFormulas after a copy-and-paste action
- Fix problem with flickering charts in Windows
- Extend QUO and REM to numeric arguments
- Add AND, OR and NEG keywords (these are only interpreted within the first argument to the ifelse() function)
- Ensure that a forced recalculation really does recalculate everything
- Improve the Create_iFormula dialog
- Show a field for compile error messages in the Create_iFormula dialog
- Fix bug that did not allow using a unary minus on an equation
- Allow iMath to distinguish between expression lists, e.g. x;y;z , and vectors, e.g. (x;y;z). Vector must be enclosed in brackets
- Allow finishing the Edit iFormula dialog by pressing enter in the formula text window
- Add keywords REALVARDEF and POSVARDEF to define symbols as real-valued and positive. This means that e.g. the conjugate() and abs() functions can be evaluated immediately
- Add option showlabels that displays the equation label with the equation
- Show a welcome screen before the recalculation
- Changed behaviour of formula merge: Two formulas are always merged with automatic newline, and a formula followed by an expression with an automatic equal sign
- Added function charpoly to calculate characteristic polynomial of a matrix
The linked Extension file
File size: 3300.0 kb
Legal Disclaimer and Limitations for Downloads
The Document Foundation has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, available on or by means of The Document Foundation's
websites, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating its websites, The Document Foundation does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there available, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or nonharmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The Document Foundation's websites may contain content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors. The Document Foundation's websites may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Document Foundation disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by The Document Foundation's visitors of The Document Foundation's websites, or from any downloading by those visitors of content available on or by means of The Document Foundation's websites.
Content contained on The Document Foundation's websites, including these Legal Disclaimers and Limitations, may be changed at the sole discretion of The Document Foundation and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, and so should periodically review these Legal Disclaimers and Limitations.
If you believe any file is present on the site contrary to any TDF rule or applicable law, please supply full details to firstname.lastname@example.org for impartial consideration.