Tags: Extensions Impress Macro Presentations
last edited: 2021-08-09
Progress Line for Impress Presentations. It builds and adds very simple outline into existing slides, from custom TOC file.
A primitive Basic script to add and remove a progress bar/line to Impress slide sheets.
It uses a separate TOC from specific `.index` file to give authors full control on what should shown and ability to shorten long titles. Other shape/color/font/format/margin are declared at the top of the script, any user with basic knowledge of Basic can tweak it.
Create index, a text file, in same folder with same name but with `.index` extension: <impress-filename>.index
5 1,_ 2,H2_a 4,H2_b 7,H2_c 10,_
- First line is total number of section
- Remaining lines in this format: page, section title
- _ special for section without title
Open your presentation
- Tools > Macros > Organize Macros > LibreOffice Basic...: Run ProgressLine
- Tools > Macros > Organize Macros > LibreOffice Basic...: Run ProgressLineRemove
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes