Tags: Extensions Writer
Organon is a tool for novelists and scientific authors.
Organon allows to split up large texts into parts, allows tagging and opening parts of the project in new tabs.
- Parts are shown in a treeview. Entries can be moved by drag and drop.
- Every entry can be tagged.
- Tags are freely configurable, can be renamed, created and deleted. Organon's Organizer is a fast way of showing and editing all tags at once.
- Tabs can be opened based on these tags. They also might freely be chosen from the folders and files of the project and they might be sorted by date and/or time.
Organon offers extensive import and export options.
Organon's projects are platform independent and might be edited on different computers and platforms.
Feedbacks are welcome:
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
Use Mouse Wheel in Linux.
Html Export (Organon version of Html Export for a smoother output).
The manual has been updated and covers all features which are implemented up to now. 4.4 AL Download
- Use Mouse Wheel in windows with a scrollbar. (Windows only)
- New Preferences Dialog
- Custom Separator
- Textools: Create Index
4.0 AL New Features: - Use Mouse Wheel in windows with a scrollbar. (Windows only - I'll have a look at Linux next). This feature has to be enabled in the also - New Preferences Dialog which has been written to bundle Organon settings. - Custom Separator The separator might be changed to a user image or icon. - Textools: Create Index This is a highly specialised feature for creating an index for translations, which needs explanation. It will create a html file, which can be shown in the browser. Therefor the source and the translation have to contain countings similar to the ones used in ancient greek. Like: [102,45]. Countings need to use square brackets. Further explanation will follow with the updated manual, which is the next step on my to do list. Also some bugfixing has been done and the internal creation of Organon windows has been reorganized. Download
#30 CRITICAL: Organon doesn't save changes when the folder is changed from the treeview
#32 Using page breaks in files might crash office 4.4 AL Download