Tags: Calc Draw Extension Impress Writer
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
MultiFormatSave enables you to save simultaneoulsly a document in the OpenDocument, MS Office and/or PDF formats as you choose.
This extension to LibreOffice enables the user to save a document in multiple formats at once. At this moment OpenDocument, MS Office 97, MS Office 07 XML and PDF are supported.
This extension is based on the StarXpert MultiSave extension and has the LGPL-licence.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
Linux, Windows, macOS
- 1.5.5 Update German Translations 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 1.5.4 Added support for RTF in Writer 3.3 Added support for RTF in Writer Download
Improved default values
Empty Sheets can't be saved. 3.3 Improved default values Known Bug: Empty Sheets can't be saved. Download
- 1.5.2 Added function for Draw 4.1 New: Added function for Draw Added Czech translation Added English as default language Known Bug: Empty Sheets can't be saved. Download
- 1.5.0 Added save-like-function 4.1 Added save-like-function Download
Added support for OpenOffice 4
- Added support for Apache OpenOffice 4
Added MS Office 2007 XML Format
- Now able to save in Microsoft Office 2007 XML format
- At unsaved document now the default directory is shown
- At unsaved document and ODF selected it automaticly saves the current document
- Easier GUI
- 1.3.4 Added hungarian translation 4.0 LGPL Added hungarian translation Download
Compatible with LibreOffice 4.1
4.0 LGPL Compatible with LibreOffice 4.1 Download
- 1.3.2 Compatible with LibreOffice 4.0 3.5 LGPL Download