An OpenOffice / LibreOffice extension with the purpose to easily create pictures with hidden images that appear to the children while he/she draw the appropriate regions.
latest release: 2020-03-05 23:04:27
Please visit https://sourceforge.net/projects/magic-images/ for any project updates.
What is it: - An Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice extension with the purpose to create worksheets for preschoolers and first elementary school students. 17 available pictures. User defined symbols for each.
Supported languages - English, German, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish.
Intended audience - Parents willing to provide observation and fine motor activities for their preschool and primary school children.
Prerequisites - Installation of Apache OpenOffice or LibreOffice.
What Operating Systems are supported; - Mac, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows.
How to install this extension - Just double click the appropriate .oxt file for your system and follow the instructions.
How to use the extension
1. Press the Pencil button in main Calc action bar. (If you do not find that button then make sure that you installed the correct version of that extension for your suite)
2. Select one or more of the images.
3. Set corresponding character or symbol for each of the selected images.
4. Click OK.
5. Print the page!
Have questions? - Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org -
Personal web page: http://users.sch.gr/epdiaman/
Project web page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/magic-images/?source=navbar
Instructions for the child.
1. Select one of the symbols of the image.
2. Choose your favorite color.
3. Paint the areas where the symbol you selected exist and find the hidden picture!