This extension installs resources for the Irish language: a spell checker (GaelSpell), a thesaurus, and rules for correct hyphenation of Irish words.
Installing this extension will provide three packages essential for creating documents in Irish (Gaelic):
- GaelSpell. The best Irish spell checker, freely available since 2000.
- Líonra Séimeantach na Gaeilge. The first full-scale Irish language thesaurus.
- Hyphenation patterns. Rules for correctly breaking Irish words.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
An chéad leagan ó Fheabhra 2016. Níos mó ná 12000 focal nua.
Linux, Windows, macOS
Tá na mionsonraí maidir leis an leagan seo ar fáil ó shuíomh an tionscadail.Download
- 4.8 Corresponding to release of GaelSpell 4.8. Tens of thousands of new words added. 3.3 GPL Download
Spell checking dictionary updated to version 4.5. OOo-specific changes applied to hyphenation patterns.
This release of the extension contains the following versions:
GaelSpell 4.5, released 26 July 2010 (GPLv2)Download
Líonra Séimeantach na Gaeilge 1.001, released 1 October 2007 (GFDL)
Irish hyphenation dictionary, released, released 20 February 2004 (GPLv2)