Export As Images
Tags: Draw Extensions Impress
last edited: 2022-08-23
Export all the Impress slides or Draw pages as images of JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG and TIFF format.
This extension lets you export all the Impress slides or Draw pages as images of JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF format. It adds a menu entry "Export as images..." to File menu and allows you to choose a file name for exported images, image size as well as some other parameters.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
Fixed installation bug
Fixed the annoying issue, where the extension couldn't be neither installed properly, nor uninstalled.Download
- Improved SVG export.
- improved transparency in PNG export
- confirmed to work with LibreOffice 7.0
- Created Simplified Chinese translations (thanks to 锁琨珑 Kevin Suo, Voip: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://suokunlong.cn )
- Updated the package description.
- confirmed to work with LibreOffice 5.1
- Added the menu entry to File menu
- Added the default path for unsaved documents
- 0.9.3 Minor release with added Simplified Chinese translation. 5.1 LGPL Minor release with added Simplified Chinese translation, thanks to 锁琨珑 Kevin Suo, Voip: email@example.com, http://suokunlong.cn Download
- 0.9.2 This is a minor release with corrected menu entry and the path for unsaved files. 3.4 LGPL Download