Tags: Calc Extension
Create Bingo cards from a user defined string set in a Calc sheet. An elementary parametrization to the derived output is supported as well.
A simple extension with the single purpose to create random combinations of a subset of user defined string set. This may be usefull to anyone that needs to play the bingo game or any variation of it. In my case I come to the need of such an application when I applied bingo game (along with a appropriate geogebra file: see my webpage http://users.sch.gr/epdiaman) in order to teach graphical representations of trigonometric functions. The experience was great while it turned out that this game is appropriate for various educational needs. Since, I did not found any particular application to make a selection of random and different (if possible) combinations of user defined objects, I took the ride and I made my own using Calc features. I hope that this simple extension will proved to be useful for someone else as well. This extension supports English, German, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish languages. If you feel that it would be nice to have this translated in your language as well do not hesitate to contact me.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
- 3.1.3 Separate dialog in order to show in screen the large questions and answers in the interactive document. 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL external link
- 3.1.2 Enhanced examples dialog and various minor improvements. 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL external link
Difference from v 3.0.2: Each string is inserted in the cards with the same font, back ground color and relative size that the user insert it in Bingo sheet. Thus, colorful bingo cards are possible. Since, a user can mix various fonts and various colors,
Linux, Windows, macOS
User guides available at the linkexternal link
- 1.0.1 Random permutation of object position was added. 3.3 Download
- 1.0.0 First working version. 4.0 Download