Tags: Calc Draw Impress Writer
last edited: 2023-01-24
VersionMgr is a tool to manage your LibreOffice document version numbers.
VersionMgr helps maintaining a consistent versioning scheme for your documents:
- Auto-numbering (numbers, uppercase or lowercase letters).
- Select the items that should appear in the document name and file name.
- Numbering scheme settings (numbering type and auto-incrementation).
- Integrates version information to the document metadata, thus can be reused within the document.
- Comes as a toolbar with three buttons.
- Has a help page.
- UI is in English or in French (other languages easy to add using PO files; see the help file).
Post your review
You cannot post reviews until you have logged in. Login Here.
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for reviews on this page | RSS feed for all reviews