This extension provides several galleries containing visually homogeneous elements for different types of UML diagrams.
latest release: 2023-07-31 13:22:07
The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a general-purpose graphical language for knowledge representation. In 2005, UML was also published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) as an approved ISO standard. Although UML is a standard way to visualize the design of any system it is mainly used in Software Development scenarios.
This LibreOffice extension provides several galleries containing visually homogeneous elements for the following types of UML diagrams:
- Use case diagram
- Static class diagram
- Activity diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Deployment diagram
- Package diagram
The UML-Elements extension does not appear in the search of the Extension Gallery dialog of libreoffice.
This release incorporate several metadata in a try to meet the libreofffice standards to appear in the add gallery button.Download 1.0.4 / Reorganization of galleries, more new shapes and fixing minor bugs Shape reorganization in different galleries, new shapes to almost complete the UML catalog, more glue points in all the shapes, check for update requests and fixing minor bugs 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS LGPL
- New Class with template.
- Change name in folders and new shapes.
- New arrow for navigation, control flow and dependency and connector normalization of sizes in gallery.
- Modification of the interaction with class, interface and frame elements.
- Modification of end of activity element.
- New elements for collaboration, timer, signals, conditional frames, iteration, condition, end of flow and navigation.
- Adding check for update requests.
- More glue points.
- To install this version you have to uninstall the previous version to avoid mixing several similar galleries.
This version contains info to check for update requests. So, the following versions may be updated using the "check for update" button of libreoffice. So, in the future you will not need to uninstall the previous version and install the new one.
- LibreOffice 7.4.3 on Linux Neon 22.04
- LibreOffice 5.1 on Lubuntu 18 LTS
- LibreOffice 7.4.3 on Windows 10
Description of the release:
- Modification of the interaction with class, interface and frame elements
- Modification of end of activity element
- New elements for collaboration, timer, signals, conditional frames, iteration, condition, end of flow and navigation
- New arrow for navigation, control flow and dependency
- Connector normalization of sizes in gallery
- Linux - Neon 22.04 - LibreOffice 7.4
- Windows 10 - LibreOffice 7.4
This release includes:
- Removing Spanish dictionary from texts
- Fixing dimension of some elements: start, end and decision in activity diagrams
- New life line, message, return, class and interface elements that solves some problems with their usability.
- Linux - Neon 22.04 - LIbreOffice 7.4
- Windows 10 - LibreOffice 7.4
This version contains the following changes:
- Adding multiplicity label to UML - Static class gallery
- Adding iteration shape to UML - Activity gallery
- Adding label to Interface shape in UML - Deployment gallery
- Changing size of shapes to adjust to cm grid
- Correcting label of artifacts and components in UML - Deployment gallery
Tested on LibreOffice 18.104.22.168Download 1.0 / First release First release of the extension for create UML diagrams 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS LGPL
First release with 6 galleries to cover the following UML diagram types: class, activity, sequence, use case, package and deployment.Download