Tags: Business Calc Education Spreadsheets
last edited: 2023-03-14
Calculate interest amounts on deposits, loans and line-of-credits. Interest calculated daily and paid monthly.
- Would like to check that their bank/financial institution is charging and/or paying the correct interest;
- Would like to loan/borrow money (or bitcoin‽) between family members and would like a program to calculate interest amounts;
- Have a business and would like to calculate and keep track of debits and credits with debtors and creditors;
- Are teachers/students and are studying mathematics, finance or accounting. Loan/Deposit variation with different repayment/deposit scenarios, such as weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly; and
- Would like to see how well LibreOffice Calc can run Microsoft Excel VBA code.
- Only required once: LibreOffice Menu Bar → Tools → Options… → LibreOffice → Security → Macro Security… → Security Level → Medium. OK. OK. Restart LibreOffice.
- Open this LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet template file and when the LibreOffice - Security Warning dialog prompts, click Enable Macros.
- Check the fields in the Range tab.
- Populate the Transactions, Interest Rates Cr and Interest Rates Dr tabs.
- Click Generate Statement button in the Range tab.
- Statement tab will be automatically populated. If requested, a PDF will be created in the same location as the spreadsheet file. Note: If a PDF file with the same name already exists, it will be overwritten.
We hope you find this LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet template useful.
Post your review
You cannot post reviews until you have logged in. Login Here.
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for reviews on this page | RSS feed for all reviews