last edited: 2022-11-23
VersionMgr is a tool to manage your LibreOffice document version numbers.
VersionMgr helps maintaining a consistent versioning scheme for your documents:
- Auto-numbering (numbers, uppercase or lowercase letters).
- Select the items that should appear in the document name and file name.
- Numbering scheme settings (numbering type and auto-incrementation).
- Integrates version information to the document metadata, thus can be reused within the document.
- Comes as a toolbar with three buttons.
- Has a help page.
- UI languages: English, French, Russian (other languages easy to add using PO files; see the help file).
- Help file languages: English, French, Russian
- Include LGPL v3 text: English, Russian