96 projects matching your criteria.
Sep 24, 2015 in Dictionary
Hunspell Breton spellchecker by the an Drouizig team.
Apr 23, 2012 in Dictionary
Faroese spelling dictionary for LibreOffice
Feb 09, 2017 in Dictionary, Language Tools
Spell checking and hyphenation for Frisian
Nov 05, 2011 in Dictionary
[en] German (de-AT igerman98) dictionaries - [de] Deutsche (de-AT igerman98) Rechtschreibung
Jan 17, 2017 in Dictionary
[en] German (de-CH frami) dictionaries - [de] Deutsche (de-CH frami) Rechtschreibung
May 01, 2017 in Dictionary
Haitian Creole Spell Cheker for Libre Office
Feb 13, 2016 in Dictionary
This extension installs resources for the Irish language: a spell checker (GaelSpell), a thesaurus, and rules for correct hyphenation of Irish words.
Apr 04, 2013 in Dictionary
[en] Italian and Latin spelling dictionaries - [de] Italienische und lateinische Rechtschreibung
Sep 16, 2016 in Dictionary
Latvian spellchecking and hyphenation module
Jan 13, 2016 in Dictionary
Lower Sorbian is a language spoken by a Slavic minority in Lusatia in Germany. This dictionary enables spellchecking in Lower Sorbian.
Most recent Extensions
Browse Extensions by Category
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- In LibreOffice, select Tools --> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens. Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system. The extension's files have the file extension 'OXT'.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you'll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users. If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user. If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users. In general, choose Only for me, that doesn't require administration rights on the operating system.
Extensions add new features to your LibreOffice or make the use of already existing ones easier.