21 projects matching your criteria.
Apr 03, 2016 in Impress Extension, Draw Extension
Export all the Impress slides or Draw pages as images of JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF format.
Sep 11, 2016 in Writer Extension, Draw Extension, Math Extension
Universal toolbox for documents with mathematical content.
May 01, 2017 in Draw Extension
SmART Gallery extension is the advanced version of Diagram (aka. Diagram 2) for LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org office suites. This Extension is designed to create your favorite diagrams with few clicks in Draw and Impress applications.
Dec 23, 2014 in Gallery Contents, Draw Extension
This extension adds a theme to your gallery named "Puzzle 3-4-6-o" with 4 puzzle shapes (triangle, square, hexagon, circle) and equilateral triangle and hexagon with round corners.
May 01, 2017 in Draw Extension
Barcode is a simple extension for creating UPC-A, EAN-13, ISBN, JAN, Bookland Standard 2of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code128 barcodes in LibreOffice Draw.
Feb 18, 2017 in Language Tools, Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension, Draw Extension
Read Text Extension uses an external program or a web service to read text. Read the selection with Calc, Draw, Impress, Web Writer and Writer. Read the contents of the clipboard. Use speech synthesis to help to edit documents. Compare computer documents with printed documents. Learn a new language. Learn how to pronounce words correctly. Easily transfer text to your mobile device using QR Codes.
Aug 26, 2011 in Impress Extension, Draw Extension
Change size of multiple shapes at once
Jan 03, 2017 in Draw Extension
Such as, the Draw module of LibreOffice / OpenOffice.org makes it possible to make technical drawing. CADLO adds some functions that one can find in other CAD.
Jul 25, 2016 in Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension, Draw Extension
MultiFormatSave enables you to save simultaneoulsly a document in the OpenDocument, MS Office and/or PDF formats as you choose.
Jan 10, 2014 in Draw Extension
Create Thematic maps with Libre Office
Most recent Extensions
Browse Extensions by Category
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- In LibreOffice, select Tools --> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens. Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system. The extension's files have the file extension 'OXT'.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you'll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users. If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user. If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users. In general, choose Only for me, that doesn't require administration rights on the operating system.
Extensions add new features to your LibreOffice or make the use of already existing ones easier.