Most popular Extensions
Sep 07, 2015 in Gallery Contents
This extension adds 4 themes to your gallery with more than 400 cliparts dealing with security at work. Better than bitmap, cliparts are vector graphics in ODF format: there is no lost of clarity when magnifying. In Draw, you may modify them or retrieve some parts to build your own signs: right click on clipart > Enter group. Then change color, add or remove elements...
Jan 03, 2017 in Calc Extension
This extension provides an alternative to the 'Select Visible Cells' command in Microsoft Excel. It´s useful to use with subtotals or ranges with hidden columns or rows.
Mar 27, 2017 in All modules, Language Tools, Writer Extension
LanguageTool is a style and grammar proofreading software for English, French, German, Polish, Dutch, Romanian, and a lot of other languages.
Mar 22, 2017 in All modules
TexMaths, a LaTeX equation editor for LibreOffice
Apr 03, 2016 in Impress Extension, Draw Extension
Export all the Impress slides or Draw pages as images of JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF format.
Jan 25, 2012 in Writer Extension
AddPics creates a text document from pictures of scanned pages with the correct page orientation (portrait or landscape) for each page of document.
Dec 12, 2011 in Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension
Save a document simultaneously into OpenDocument and/or MS-Office and/or PDF formats.
Sep 14, 2011 in Writer Extension, Calc Extension, Impress Extension
Export, Update and Import your documents to and from Google Docs, Zoho and WebDAV servers.
Sep 11, 2016 in Writer Extension, Draw Extension, Math Extension
Universal toolbox for documents with mathematical content.
Dec 28, 2011 in Dictionary
Spanish dictionary from OpenOffice.org. Diccionario del idioma español.
Most recent Extensions
Browse Extensions by Category
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- In LibreOffice, select Tools --> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens. Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system. The extension's files have the file extension 'OXT'.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you'll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users. If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user. If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users. In general, choose Only for me, that doesn't require administration rights on the operating system.
Extensions add new features to your LibreOffice or make the use of already existing ones easier.