Tags: Extension Writer
Libreoffice-Addon for Qualitative Data Analysis
- Open document with the text you want to analyze
- Mark sections, create comments on them (Ctrl+Alt+C)
- Write your codes as hashtags, like #fluffy
- you can also write subcodes, using the # syntax: fluffy#unicorns will generate a subtag unicorn below fluffy
- Click on update in the QDA Tag Tree panel
- Tree will be generated at the lower two thirds of the panel
- If you click on a section (not a tag), the marked text the hashtagged comment is referring to will be shown in the upper part of the panel.
- If the option is selected, a click will also scroll the document to that text.
License: Code under GPL3
Scaffold code was generated using unodit. This would not have been possible without its use.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes