Lower Sorbian Spellchecker
Lower Sorbian is a language spoken by a Slavic minority in Lusatia in Germany. This dictionary enables spellchecking in Lower Sorbian.
This dictionary brings fully-functional Lower Sorbian spellchecking, including inflected forms of nouns, verbs and adjectives as well as the new ortography (with 'ó' sign). The extension uses the same dictionary base as the Firefox extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/13201
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
- 1.5 Larger update of words in the dictionary. 5.0 GPL Updated words. Download
- 1.4.8 Improved automatic rules for comparative and superlative forms of adjectives, fixes for numerals, added some new words, fixed several mistakes. 3.3 GPL Download
- 1.4.7 Added more words, tweaked suggestion rules, fixed errors in dictionary rules. 3.3 GPL Download
- 1.4.6 Stable release, sharing word base with version 1.4.6 of the Mozilla add-on. 3.3 GPL Download