Tags: Calc Draw Extensions Writer
Provides a menu for linguistic write-ups and other documents that are written using lesser-known languages.
Imports data from SIL FieldWorks. Other features include encoding converters and spellchecking.
Download the latest version below. For help and installation details, see Linguistics -> Help, or get the help file here: LingTools Help (PDF).
Complete version history is in README.txt.
The .oxt is a zipped file with source code included. Most of the code is in the pythonpath folder as described here.
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes
- 3.9.2 Version 3.9.2 18-Nov-2019 4.0 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 3.9.1 Version 3.9.1 04-Aug-2018 4.0 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
Release 3.1 19-Jan-2018
Linux, Windows, macOS
Select from a list of available ref numbers.Download
11-Mar-2017 4.0 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL
Arrange grammar lines like FieldWorks, not Toolbox.Download
Experimental release of Bulk Conversion.
Normalize word lists and spelling.
- 2.9.1 Release 2.9.1 15-Dec-2015 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 2.0.1 Release 2.0.1 25-Apr-2013 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download
- 1.2.1 Release 1.2.1 28-Oct-2011 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS GPL Download