Tags: Extensions Impress Macro Presentations
last edited: 2021-08-09
Progress Line for Impress Presentations. It builds and adds very simple outline into existing slides, from custom TOC file.
Progress Line for LibreOffice/OpenOffice Impress presentations. It builds and adds very simple outline with progress indicator into existing slides, from a custom TOC file.
It uses a separate TOC from specific `<file.ext>.index` file to give authors full control on what should be shown and ability to shorten long titles.
Other customization possible: shape/color/font/format/margin are declared at the top of the script, any user with basic knowledge of Basic can tweak it.
- Go to [extensions.libreoffice.org: progress-line](https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/progress-line)
- Downlaod last release and open it with LO/AOO.
- Create index, a text file, in same folder with same name but with `.index` extension, (double extension) example `test.odp.index`:
- First line is total number of sections
- Remaining lines in this format: page, section title
- `_` special for section without title
- Open your presentation
- Tools > Progress Line > Add (Available also on toolbar)
- Tools > Progress Line > Remove (Available also on toolbar)
- Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes