Date Picker Calendar
Tags: Business Calc Spreadsheets
Set a date in selected cell/cells.Places a calendar push button in the selected cell and puts the date in the cell to the left or right of the push button.
There are 3 tool buttons:
- Date: the date from the calendar will be inserted in the selected cell / cells.
- Date <-Button: a calendar button is created in the selected cell, the date is inserted in the cell to the left of the button.
- Button-> Date: a calendar button is created in the selected cell, the date is inserted in the cell to the right of the button.
There is a 'Calendar Help' menu item in the Help menu of LibreOffice.
Release: 2.60 Date Picker Calendar –
Operating Systems: Windows
- Change and save settings of the calendar.
- Frame around date in calendar when mouse hovers over them.
- Remove all date buttons at once (created since version 2.60).
- Make a choice via menu Tools - Add-Ons.
- Labels on the date buttons were changed.
- If the cell already contains a date, the date picker will open with the existing date,
otherwise with the current date (only for cells associated with date buttons and
one or more selected cells in a continuous range).
- It is possible to change the year by 1 or 10 years forward or backwards.
The year can also be entered.
- The months can also be selected from a list.
- It is no longer possible to place multiple buttons on 1 cell.