Legal Disclaimers and Limitations
Responsibility of Contributors
Those who post material to, provide links to material from, or otherwise make material available by means of The Document Foundation's websites ("Contributors”) are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that material. By acting as a Contributor, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the materials you make available will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to such materials, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the materials you make available do not contain any viruses, worms,Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the materials you make available are not obscene or libelous, and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of any third party; and
- you have, in the case of computer code, accurately categorized and described the type and nature of the materials if and when requested by The Document Foundation to do so.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, The Document Foundation has the right (though not the obligation) to, in The Document Foundation's sole discretion:
- remove any content that, in The Document Foundation's reasonable opinion, violates any TDF policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable; or
- require changes in any license agreement relating to any materials made available by any Contributor.
Responsibility of Website Users
The Document Foundation has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, available on or by means of The Document Foundation's
websites, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating its websites, The Document Foundation does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there available, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or nonharmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The Document Foundation's websites may contain content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors. The Document Foundation's websites may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Document Foundation disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by The Document Foundation's visitors of The Document Foundation's websites, or from any downloading by those visitors of content available on or by means of The Document Foundation's websites.
Content contained on The Document Foundation's websites, including these Legal Disclaimers and Limitations, may be changed at the sole discretion of The Document Foundation and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, and so should periodically review these Legal Disclaimers and Limitations.
If you believe any file is present on the site contrary to any TDF rule or applicable law, please supply full details to firstname.lastname@example.org for impartial consideration.