TexMaths 0.35 (Apr 08, 2012)
This release fixes several bugs and adds a confifuration option that allows to change the numbering level in TexMaths numbered equations.
For All platforms (82.5 KB)
- PNG images are now pasted as bitmap format for better compatibility with MS Office. This has no impact on LibreOffice documents.
- Fixed a problem with the position of the equations after their edition. They were often misplaced in the text. This should be fixed now.
- Prevent running the TexMaths Equation macros in Writer preview mode
- Added a border to Writer equations for better readability
- Removed the Word compatibility option for vertical alignment. All equations are now vertically centered
- Added to the sysconfig dialog an option that allows to change the numbering level