Clipart gallery of puzzle shapes
This extension adds a theme to your gallery named "Puzzle 3-4-6-o" with 4 puzzle shapes (triangle, square, hexagon, circle) and equilateral triangle and hexagon with round corners.
Puzzle shapes are in vector graphic format:
- you can apply the style you want to change border or filling
- you can magnify without any lost in precision
- you can use handles to:
- modify radius of round corners
- add or remove tabs or blank on each side
One shape is given for each geometric shape (square, triangle, hexagon, circle): use handles to add or remove tabs or blanks.
In addition to puzzle shapes, some equilateral shapes have been added:
- equilateral triangle
- round corner triangle
- equilateral hexagon with round corners
If you require more shapes, please add a comment below.
If you liked this extension you may also be interested in extension Clipart gallery of danger signs.
Clipart gallery of puzzle shapes 2.1.0
Released Aug 16, 2013 — tested with LibreOffice 4.1
Add translation of theme's name for LibO 4.1
More about this release…
- Get Clipart gallery of puzzle shapes for All platforms
- Extension Package
- If you don't know, how to install an extension in LibreOffice, see our howto about installing extension for detailed instructions.
|2.1.0||Aug 16, 2013||Add translation of theme's name for LibO 4.1 More about this release…||
|2.0.1||May 12, 2013||New shapes with handles which replace several previous shapes in one. Add equilateral triangle and hexagon. More about this release…||
|1.0||Mar 16, 2013||First release: - 11 triangles - 24 squares - 23 hexagons - 2 circles More about this release…||