- This product has not had a release in over 1 year and may no longer be maintained.
AddPics creates a text document from pictures of scanned pages with the correct page orientation (portrait or landscape) for each page of document.
1. Put the image files in the same folder;
2. install AddPics extension;
3. restart LibreOffice;
4. go to Insert menu > Pictures in a new document... OR use the AddPics Toolbar (View > Toolbars > AddPics);
5. in the dialog, click on Search button to select the picture's folder;
6. select the Sort criteria to define the insertion order of pictures (Numeric, Alfanumeric or Data);
7. select the Picture Anchor type;
8. click Create file to create a new document.
German translation by Michael Riess.
French translation by Sophie Gautier.
Released Jan 25, 2012 — tested with LibreOffice 3.3, LibreOffice 3.4, LibreOffice 3.5
New picture anchor options .
More about this release…